This growing Lancashire based PR Agency are looking to appoint a new member to their growing team… They are looking to meet candidates at PR Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager and Senior Account Manager level with solid PR agency experience. Their clients cover engineering, professional services, built environment, public sector, construction – the clients are more B2B focused than consumer.
A full driving licence and access to own car is essential, as this role will involve some travel to client meetings.
For the Account Executive/Senior Executive main duties and responsibilities
- Implement PR, social media and marketing plans that deliver great results for our clients
- Build client relationships, including attending and playing a role in client meetings, conference calls and comms.
- Demonstrate ‘added value’ by suggesting new ideas, best practice and keeping us and clients informed of competitor activity or industry news
- Develop your knowledge to enable you to live ‘in your clients’ world’ and be knowledgeable about their sector
- Undertake admin and support activities
- Liaise with and manage suppliers, and negotiate the best rates available
- Writing press releases / case studies / social posts and adverts
- Drafting copy / newsletters / marketing comms, both online and offline
- Selling in media activity, where necessary
- Ongoing social media activity and account management
- Support in managing client events
- Ensure timely production of meeting notes / agendas / reports
- Proofreading of team work
Account Manager level - what will you be doing?
- Driving media relations campaigns that matter to our clients
- Finding creative ways to place client news and comment in publications and across online outlets that reach their target audiences
- Establishing yourself as a communications expert to your clients, embedding yourself into their external comms plans and acting as a daily go-to contact
- Writing content that is purposeful, clear and concise and positions our clients as thought leaders
- Immersing yourself in all things media - to monitoring the daily news agenda, analysing how outlets are covering key trends, developing media relationships…and everything in between
- Playing a critical and strategic client-facing role with a focus on results
- Learning from a sophisticated team of senior professionals
- Supporting new business pitches
Who are you?
- Proven media relations practitioner with a track record of landing impactful coverage
- Able to write succinct copy with a strong narrative and incredible attention to detail
- A multi-tasker who can manage multiple clients at any one time – driving a timeline of activity and effectively monitoring results
- Understand the news agenda and can unpick trends, in terms of how they can translate to your clients’ audiences – through earned media and paid, owned and shared channels
- Should have experience of writing punchy content for social as well as bigger, meatier assets such as features
- A clear and confident communicator (both verbally and in writing) with good client-handling skills
- A creative person with an inquisitive mind
- Tenacious with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organised