This fantastic, ambitious, west London PR agency is on the lookout for likeminded bright SAE/AM’s to work across an eclectic mix of clients in the technology, commercial social networking and physical security sectors.
You will already be an assertive team player, articulate and organised and with great interpersonal skills, possibly with two maybe three years PR experience and within consultancy and ready to step up to the next level. Ideally with a B2B tech background although a passion for this sector with solid experience in another sector would also be considered.
Key duties will include
- Opportunity to join an expanding tech practice
- Writing a wide range of good ‘story-telling’ content
- Have real responsibility for driving forward programmes
- Work closely with clients to develop programme strategies and results driven tactics
- Advising clients where necessary
- Running and monitoring social media campaigns
- Understanding client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
- Work as part of a team, remotely
- Reporting into an Account Director and managing an Account Executive
You will need to be articulate, strategic thinker and organised, with excellent writing and people management skills and a demonstrable interest in and knowledge of the B2B high-tech industry. Contribution to all new business and marketing efforts are encouraged, so new business experience, proposal writing and presenting would be an distinct advantage, with naturally digital know-how is a given.
Communications is a people driven business and this agency has been able to adapt quickly to new working conditions, whilst offering support investment in their people. Individuals will receive both internal and external training, receive a career road map and be given PDPs which will be developed and managed by a director and discussed and planned as part of a bi-annual review.
This is a dynamic company with a great collegiate working culture that rewards talent and commitment. If you want a challenge and the opportunity to really shine, this could be for you.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186088 and quote ref: CF0576 on all correspondence.