Snr Associate Director
£70 - £85k plus benefits
- Issues and crisis specialist
- Corporate comms
- Agency experience
- Generalist in terms of sectors
- 3 direct reports
- Deliver crisis training
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly moving environment, and curiosity and knowledge of the world we live in, the media agenda, and how this applies to our clients. Agency, big brand and cyber response experience are highly desired for the role.
The ideal candidate will have crisis communications or corporate issues/reputation management experience, gained in an agency and/or in-house environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work quickly to tight deadlines are a must.
With a solid working knowledge and experience in corporate reputation, the media, digital channels/social media platforms and interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, the successful practitioner will play a leading role in facilitating media and other training for clients.
The successful candidate will have exceptional writing and communication skills, with strong attention to detail. They will be a well-organised in client project and budget management and have the ability to develop pro-active and lasting client relationships. An eye for new business opportunities with clients and new leads is also essential, as is a proactive approach.
- Take a leading role in developing the global and UK client crisis work, developing best practice relating to client service
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, add value to client relationships, providing high level strategic counsel
- Lead the facilitation and messaging sessions and scenario planning with senior clients
- Address and manage potential risks for clients and continue to develop crisis communication strategies and plans for immediate clients and those within the wider client roster
- Act as a representative for the division in relevant specialist forums or network groups and participate where appropriate in relevant speaker platforms
- Support development and roll-out of new tools and services
- Provide recommendations and insight to growth strategies for clients, identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion
- Oversee and support the growth and development of junior team members
- Responsible for budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, overseeing client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- Facilitate crisis and media training
- Be a high energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and good attention to detail
contact - firstname.lastname@example.org