Base £21-£35k depending on experience, superb training and career progression, wonderful clients, one of the best MDs in the business and creative and supportive team.
Based in a lovely office space in glorious Surrey with trains from London Bridge and Victoria taking 28-40 minutes on a fast train. This boutique PR agency who work in the luxury interior design and property sectors now seek to expand their team with a Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager. They work with an impressive client list of interior, property and luxury clients, and they now seek a PR consultant who loves developing brands and can forge strong relationships with clients and media.
- Help plan and implement impactful PR campaigns for global and UK based clients
- Developing inspiring creative PR campaigns in the luxury, interior and property sectors
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features
- Driving the social media content and managing their platforms
- Ability to write “journalist quality” copy
- Participate in pitching with the team
They are a team of 7 at the moment, headed up by a wonderful MD, who has excellent contacts and experience in the luxury, property and interiors sector. You will benefit from working with a fun and supportive team, who have a collaborative and a real focus on work-life balance. Your background will be in either, property, lifestyle or interiors and what you will need is great PR skills either agency or in-house and love working on creative projects.
What's on offer
· £21-£35K + package depending on experience
· Work from home and flexible working
· 25 days holiday
· Christmas closed
· Work-life balance, forget the London commute
· A growing team
· Amazing MD
· Laptop and phone
· External training
Please apply online or e-mail your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for a chat through the role.