Consumer PR Account Manager - PR agency - Central London
Up to £34k
PLEASE NOTE: This role is to start in Jan next year, so please do apply now to start interview process!
PR Account Manager - The Company
My client is a leading award winning Consumer PR Agency which execute stand out campaigns and they are looking to grow due to client growth!
PR Account Manager - The Role
You will be working in a highly supportive team directing campaigns for some of the UK's leading consumer brands (completely varied accounts)
As such, you will need a commercial mindset - able to put yourselves in the client's shoes while thinking about 'value' - whilst also knowing the worth of the work they provide.
You will be handling integrated campaigns that pull together a range of the agency's wider team disciplines, as well as media relations, influencer outreach, social media and shoots, so an understanding of some of the other disciplines beyond PR is valuable.
You will need at least 1 year's experience at PR Account Manager level, as the nature of their client campaigns is that they are large-scale and multi-layered and therefore require solid management experience.
One thing the agency can guarantee is that there is never a dull day in their fast-paced office and if you want to continue to grow your professional skills-set, you will be joining a company that will support that.
PR Account Manager - Responsibilities
* Monitor your client's industry and report on significant news
* Flag the impact of wider news agenda on planned campaign timings
* Look ahead and forward plan to recommend suitable campaign timings / launch dates
* Oversee management of campaign logistics; e.g. prop orders, taxi and courier bookings, etc.
* Resolve logistical troubleshooting independently, where possible
* Organise client shoots and events - including liaison with creative team, management of budget, liaison with
suppliers and on-the-day delivery
* Organise meetings with new suppliers/training sessions with existing suppliers for wider agency
* Meet with relevant talent agencies to strengthen relationships and better understand their client-base
* Contribute to quarterly planning for your clients with close support from your Senior Account Manager or
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Minimum of 1 years experience working as a PR Account Manager is essential.
* Be a skilled strategic thinker with experience running fully integrated campaigns that cover a variety of platforms
* Understand how to spearhead social media and online PR campaigns to deliver effectively on client goals.
* Varied consumer experience is essential - this agency don't want someone who specialises in only travel / hospitality
* Be an excellent communicator in your written work for the agency - e.g. able to articulate strategic vision - and also able to write content for clients when required. You will need to provide high-quality examples of both.
* Act as an energised, flexible, passionate Account Manager who will help bring the agency's values to life through a positive attitude, creative problem solving and ultimately add value to client campaigns and the company's client roster.
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Joely Marks" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Joely Marks | DD: + 44| 207 845 7250 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.