AD/SAD level candidate required with a strong background in delivering internal communications campaigns for complex, global organisations. Ideally you will have a mix of in-house and agency PR experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join a generalist, integrated agency team that delivers award-winning work, to help them grow their internal communications offering among a high profile FTSE 100 client base.
What will the role involve?
- Owning the planning, strategy and execution for various internal communications projects
- Offering senior consultancy to large multinationals ad complex businesses
- Working closely with a team of corporate communications and reputation management professionals as their dedicated internal communications specialist
- Building a strong relationship with the CEO, helping to grow and maintain the agency's enviable client base by identify opportunities for organic account growth
What can you bring to the role?
- Solid background in internal communications, ideally advising, or working for a FTSE 100 business
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and a trusted advisor to C-level executives
- Broader experience working within a PR agency or consultancy environment where you led a team of juniors
Salary is largely dependent on experience but up to £60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits!
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a short overview of your suitability to email@example.com.