We're seeking a PR Manager in the travel sector who has strong in-house experience for a great new 3-4 month contract assignment. Working for tourist board in the southern hemisphere, within a team that is supportive and passionate about their destination. They now seek to bolster the team with an experienced PR Manager:
- Broad PR experience, beyond press trips and press office. Creating content stories and finding media hooks.
- You must have experience creating big integrated campaigns across paid/owned/earned marketing teams.
- This role spans their 2 key investment markets, UK and Germany, so ideally you will have multi-market experience.
- PR Agency management experience – they have a UK agency and a German agency.
- Strong in-house experience gained in the travel sector.
In return, they will offer a day rate of £200-£250, plus the chance to work on an amazing destination and within a supportive, friendly and skilled team. This could potentially move into a permanent role in the New year.
Please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com