Join a growing corporate team at a top ranked PR agency with an integrated approach and a well looked after team.
This top ranked PR agency with a solid, growing team of around 60 people, is part of an integrated networked agency with lots of opportunities to collaborate in cross agency work in the UK and internationally, making it the best of both worlds; access to a large, networked agency and the culture and agility of a mid-size agency. They work with tier 1 clients across a variety of sectors, providing a full communications service including consumer PR, corporate comms, content and social, experiential and influencer marketing.
As an agency, they're committed to their people, resulting in low staff turnover and a collaborative team. They have various perks to make life better, including health insurance, annual bonuses, and corporate gym membership, but they also provide a flexible working environment to ensure that there is a healthy 'work' and 'home' life balance!
The Account Director role
Our client is looking for an Account Director to join their corporate division, taking strategic and creative responsibility for multiple accounts predominantly in the property space. The corporate division is growing quickly, particularly on the property side, and the agency is strategically investing to ensure its continued growth. As such, there's lots of room for growth in the role, as well as the opportunity to get involved in pivotal decision making.
They have a broad remit for their property clients, covering both corporate and consumer PR for commercial and residential clients - their clients include a high profile, commercial real estate management company, an international retail business, a residential developer, and a property investor. However as this person will sit within the corporate division, they're looking for someone that can turn their hand to other corporate clients where needed.
- You'll currently be at Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a PR agency
- You'll have corporate comms experience, with experience working on at least one property client (and the desire for your client portfolio to be weighted towards the property space)
- You should have the ability to lead clients in order to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- You'll have strong media and stakeholder relations skills, and your clients will look to you for advice and counsel in these areas
- Your new business acumen will be key, with the ability to identify and convert opportunities
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary – circa £50k dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Company training scheme
- Mobile phone
- Enhance maternity and paternity
- Flexible working policy
- Performance related annual bonus
- Plus more....
If this Account Director role could be of interest, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 826 1222.