A leading UK communications agency is looking for an experienced B2B Marketer to help develop brand and communications campaigns for their clients. Flexible/Home working (one day in office), excellent benefits and strong progression prospects on offer.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desirable regional location (easily commutable from north and central London), the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package as well as flexible and home working options (one day a week in the office).
Reporting directly to the head of team, this is a wide-reaching role that will see the successful candidate managing the creative strategy and execution of brand planning, Marketing and internal communications campaigns for massive global clients. Creativity, brand awareness, and the ability to draw conclusions from research and analysis will be key here. The ideal candidate will:
- Need professional expereince in Brand Planning, Internal communications strategy or employee engagement strategy, either in agency or in house (minimum 2 years)
- Need to have the confidence to act as a consultant for clients - presenting creative ideas, strategies, and insight to high level individuals.
- Need the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Need some expereince creating data driven marketing campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, steadily growing and highly respected agency at an exciting time for the business. The agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development and the chance to work on high value campaigns for a long standing, global client base. Benefits include:
- Flexible and home working arrangements
- Opportunity to build and manage a team
- Opportunities for international travel
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
Please apply now for a highly detailed specification and company information