Want to be part of an award-winning consumer/retail team where the client loves to create radical campaigns that push the boundaries? This Account Manager/ senior AM role could provide the ideal solution!
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR professional who wants to develop their career working with a major supermarket brand client, and a team of 20 people. You’ll be an established AM or a newly appointed SAM seeking a new challenge; working on news stories, experiential activity and part of a busy press office. Reporting to an account Director you’ll be working with a portfolio of alcoholic drinks, was well as iconic Food and FMCG brands and get the chance to part of a team that creates award winning, ‘cut through’ campaigns that stand the test of time!
- Retail, FMCG and drinks PR experience, ideally including alcoholic drink brands
- Relish working in a fast paced environment and have experience of managing a busy press office, as you’ll be overseeing the day-to-day activity of the client’s PR team
- Strategically minded with outstanding project management skills
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example and motivate other team members
- Excellent cross channel PR skills – understand all types of media and how they work, generating news angles and achieving fantastic coverage
- An outstanding storyteller, with experiential, engaging social media campaigns, and event experience
- Ability to provide strategic counsel
- Commercially astute and decisive
- Demonstrate a flair for growing revenue organically through strategic and creative recommendations
- Resourceful trouble shooter who can apply their initiative and ‘create solutions’ rather than dwell on problems
- Responsible for generating additional fees through strategic and creative recommendations, including proposal writing.
The chance to experience an ‘in-house’ role whilst retaining a leading agency’s support, training and exceptional additional benefits, including a competitive salary, private healthcare, a contributory pension and performance related bonuses, plus much more.
With centrally based offices in London, the agency offers a creative, energetic and encouraging environment for its 50+ members of staff. You will be joining a highly successful agency with a multitude of esteemed awards to its name, that has seen consistent growth year on year.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to lead a major supermarket brand for an award-winning PR consultancy, act now and send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match, Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!