£23-£25k +package must have 18-24 months PR agency experience
We have partnered with a 30 strong public relations agency based in central London. They now seek to appoint an experienced public relations account executive to work across a portfolio of consumer clients on both b2b and b2c campaigns. You will also have an interest in the sports and fitness sector as you’ll work across some exciting sports campaigns.
- At least 18-24 months consumer experience PR agency side
- Experienced at delivering strong media-relations and results-focused campaigns both b2b and b2c
- Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns
- Strong writing skills and understanding of what makes a story
- Good team player – always rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in
- Ability to develop strong client relationships with clients and media
- Self motivated and can work from home until they return back to the office.
Do you have a nose for news? Do you love building brands and giving your clients a voice in the market? Do you want to work on big brand consumer clients and also exciting sports and fitness campaigns? If so then this is the perfect new role for you. As a company they offer fantastic career opportunities to account manager and beyond, you’ll get to work with a talented team of professionals and they will make sure that they offer you ‘best in class’ training to enhance your skills. You’ll get to work on fully integrated campaigns and be part of one of the best PR agencies in the market.
In return they’ll offer a base of £23-£25k, great training and career development, creative and buzzy team. Working from home initially with the view to return to the office in February. Plus lots of great benefits, fun socials (when back to normal) and a team that cares. Please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com with CV and cover note.