A unique opportunity to work at a leading independent international strategic communications agency as a lead writer. As a senior professional with extensive experience in producing excellent tailored content (such as speeches, op-eds, speaking notes, statements and other written material, messaging, talking points, thought leadership and features) for high profile, complex clients, you will be providing direct support to high profile geopolitical clients across the Middle East.
You will have the diplomacy skills to work in an environment that adopts discretion due to the high-status nature of the work. Experience and gravitas to work with senior politicians, journalists, diplomats, and civil servants is essential.
- Drafting text that is original, well researched and tailored to the client, adapting style for both the narrator and the audience
- Researching and writing content covering a variety of policies, subjects and events that is relevant, accurate and tailored to the audience
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines and adapting style depending on the client, audience or narrator
- Proofreading other members of the teams’ work and seek to enhance the draft; and subsequently work with the individual to develop their writing skills
- Spot opportunities to develop the company’s offering with regards to writing content.
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Resilience and patience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work independently, but also display solid team working skills.
Why work here
- Work at the heart of the most high-profile (and often confidential) international strategic and geopolitical communications campaigns
- Be part of an independent consultancy with a collegiate culture
- Have a genuine input and impact on the business
- Progress with a clear and achievable path to partnership
- Tax-free living.