This fantastic corporate communications agency has superb senior level expertise, attracting blue chip clients and providing a wealth of knowledge for the team to learn and develop with. They provide a full service communications offering, including corporate comms, digital and content marketing, social media management, investor relations, crisis management and international media relations. Their clients receive a complete communications package, and their team get exposure to a wide range of campaigns across multiple channels.
They’re a team that has a great sense of humour, a good work/life balance, and fantastic plans for future. They offer quick progression and the senior team are still very hands on, meaning you get to work directly alongside them.
The Account Director Role
The team are looking for an Account Director to work across a variety of clients, predominantly in financial services, across private equity, hedge funds, investment banks and fintech. Reporting to the CEO and line managing two team members, you'll have the opportunity to gain exposure to the commercial / operational side of the business, and really make an impact in the organisation's future.
- The Account Director role would suit a current PR Senior Account Manager or Account Director, or an experienced in house PR professional
- You will have experience developing and implementing PR campaigns for financial services clients
- You'll have strong media relations skills, as well as a good understanding of social and digital comms
- As well as leading on existing clients, you'll also have experience working on successful new business pitches
- You're comfortable managing, motivating and inspiring people and helping them in their own development
This Account Director role is offering up to £55k basic salary, plus discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and private healthcare
If you have the relevant experience for the Account Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don’t hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038261222.