Are you an ambitious Corporate Communicator with Financial PR & Investor Relations experience? Do you enjoy creating corporate narrative and enhancing reputation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a fun and rapidly growing global business?
You will deliver and implement a communications strategy, supporting the growth and development of the organisation internationally by building a compelling corporate narrative, enhancing and protecting the reputation of the organisation and building trust with external stakeholders and investors.
- Create and implement external communications strategies and plans to engage and influence
- Support the development of long-term relationships with the investment community, the company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- Act as an advisor to the CEO and the leadership team, on all strategic communications
- Improving awareness, efficiency and effectiveness of best practice IR
- Financial reporting, communications and guidance to investment community
- Lead media relations strategy and ensure media enquiries are managed in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage Corporate Communications agencies globally
Skills & Experience
- Broad communications leadership expertise
- Skilled in digital communications
- Commercially astute with experience in financial communications and investor relations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with consumer-facing businesses (but in a corp comms role)
- Experience in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- An individual with a bright, entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a supportive, non-corporate environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.