Communications & HR Assistant / Executive
Our client is one of the world’s leading publishing houses, renowned for paving the way in diversity & inclusion within the publishing industry. They work with and publish several globally famous authors, as well as many up-and-coming talents. They are now looking for a Communications & HR Assistant / Executive to provide key support to the Directors in delivering strategic visions for the business.
- Working closely with the wider Communications and HR teams to support the execution of their annual plans and to report on the results.
- Internal Communications – large scale events, quarterly town hall meetings, with a particular focus on design, video and tech support; managing the production and maintenance of regular staff newsletters and company intranet
- Diversity & Inclusion – working closely with the Head of Diversity & Inclusion to help deliver annual goals for their programme and share with the employee networks, providing coordination and logistical support for traineeship and work experience programmes
- Charitable partnerships – supporting the coordination and communications of employee volunteering and fundraising activities
- Diary Management
- You will be highly organised person, who can juggle priorities and manage deadlines
- Proficient with technology, with the ability to use tools such as PowerPoint and Photoshop to a professional standard
- You already have some experience, or are keen to learn, how to design and produce content in different formats (e.g. video) for platforms such as the intranet and staff events
- You have excellent written and proofreading skills with a sharp eye for detail when it comes to spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- You will be outgoing, personable, and have the ability to build strong relationships with people around a federal business, to make things happen at a Group level
- You are full of ideas to get people engaged in our internal communications
- You will be proactive and take a lot of satisfaction from finding solutions to challenges
- You enjoy being part of a team that’s initiating and leading change in the company
Get in touch to find out more – email@example.com.