Account Manager / PR AM (Renewable Energy) - Oxford.
An Account Manager / PR AM with excellent client-facing & media relations experience is needed to join a PR and Communications agency based in the heart of Oxford. This is a rare opportunity for a PR Account Manager / Senior Account Executive, with excellent writing skills, to make a real impact on the development and delivery of crucial communication campaigns for high profile clients across the globe.
You can either work from home or from their office in Oxford – you choose.
Employing a message first approach, this PR and Communications agency are renowned for delivering campaigns that create real momentum and tangible results for clients within the international energy, maritime and financial services markets. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a PR Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive (looking to take the next step up in their career) to join their passionate and talented team who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach.
Joining as the Account Manager / PR AM you will be responsible for the development and delivery of high-profile PR and marketing campaigns whilst directly overseeing the development of impactful client communications and collateral (ranging from press releases to website copy). Whether you are liaising with senior client personnel; managing the Account Executive and SAE campaign activity; securing regular coverage in nation and trade press; producing PR & marketing content (press releases, whitepapers, newsletters, social media etc.) designing, implementing and securing high profile speakers for influential events; discussing content and sharing ideas with clients or supporting agency and client growth, it will be your ability to manage multiple projects that ensures outstanding results for clients.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / PR Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager / Communications Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager / Senior Account Executive / SAM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Account Management experience (agency or in house, we don't mind);
- You are an excellent writer and communicator;
- Strong media relations skills and relationships with key national and trade press (across any industry);
- A proven record in landing coverage in national and key trade media for clients in print and digital media;
- Solid experience of managing complex communication campaigns to deadline and delivering stand-out results for clients;
- A thorough knowledge of business-to-business (B2B) PR and communication techniques;
- An understanding of wider marketing, basic budgeting, and campaign planning;
- The ability to think on your feet and problem solve;
- A good eye for a story, love of media and proactive approach that enables you to lead on creative content for clients;
- Solid management experience and a collaborative, empathetic management style;
- The ability to develop strong internal and external relationships gaining the trust of clients and a collaborative working relationship with your team;
- Good negotiating skills and discretion;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn;
- Flexibility and the willingness for occasional travel in normal times (UK and International).
An interest in renewable energy, maritime and financial services markets would be a bonus as would a Hubspot-certificate or training.
If you can write like a dream and are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you’ve ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved then this might just be the role for you!!