Exciting Digital & Social Media Associate Director position with an award-winning, global communications agency. You will sit within the excellent senior leadership team, working across some of their top global clients.
They are a very integrated agency so there's scope to work collaboratively with their other departments such as Consumer PR, Corporate PR. Technology, etc.
You will be the lead on one of their biggest accounts which requires a passion for technology, innovation and some healthcare, ideally. You will also work across their other accounts which span various sectors and are well-known, global brands.
The work covers the full social and digital mix, with a strong focus on digital strategy for clients. The clients cover both B2B and B2C, however mainly B2B.
Salary: £65k-£75k DOE.
Start date: Flexible but ideally sooner rather than later. Can wait for the right candidate.
- Excellent social and digital skills gained from an agency setting, not in-house.
- Experience managing B2B accounts.
- Experience managing large global accounts that can be complex.
- Any health-tech experience would be beneficial but not required.
- Excellent and proven social/digital strategy skills.
- Paid social skills.
- Strong mentoring and managing skills, motivating and overseeing a small team.
- Identifying opportunities for organic business growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches.
- Working closely with the head of this team to ensure administrative and operational excellence from yourself and your direct reports.
If you have the required social and digital skills, gained from an agency setting, please get in touch ASAP to be considered. Please note, we cannot accept candidates who have integrated PR/Comms skills, our client requires a pure digital professional.