Freelance Account Director or SAD (Maternity Cover) – Big Brand Consumer Food & Drink – Exciting Fast Growing International PR Agency – £45,000 to £55,000 pro rata depending on experience - 3 month contract, very likely to extend (possible temp to perm) - Working from home to begin, then Central London based - Start ASAP
My client is an award-winning and fast-growing consumer brand agency with headquarters in New York and a six year old central London office. Specialising in food & drink in the UK, the US/UK client roster includes many household-name global companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry’s longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the US.
They are now looking for a creative, strategic and self-motivated Freelance Account Director or SAD to join the agency’s UK team primarily dedicated to one of the most iconic global food brands!
Based in super-cool offices, the London team leads the way in PR, influencer marketing, brand activation, events and partnerships. The role will be work from home until they re-enter their office space. So get ready to ZOOM!
You will be a proactive self-starter, outgoing, driven, ambitious, with excellent organisational, communication and people management skills and specifically passionate about food + drink with an interest in what drives culture.
- This exciting role brings the opportunity to work across all communication channels; PR, influencer, social media and events in the local domestic UK market as well as globally, leading on a multitude of international projects.
- Communications is at the heart of everything my client does. Effectively communicating across all their channels is incredibly important and the applicant must be a good verbal and written communicator, a strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will have a good knowledge of traditional media landscape and have relationships with journalists with a thirst to build your contact list further.
- Creative and strategic in equal parts
- You will be a creative thinker who keeps on top of consumer trends and will be invited to share this thinking in brainstorms and creative workshops
- Capable of leading and motivating a team
- Strong client facing and new business skills
- An understanding of social media is important, as everything they do is tied to social media.
- Influencer engagement is integral to what they do, with your team identifying and liaising with influencers, brand fans and advocates.
The agency hosts a wealth of talent across all communication disciplines, fast moving and innovative it provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within the organisation.
- Competitive pro rata salary between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
- Initial 3 month contract likely to extend or even go permanent if that's what you want.
- You will be an experienced Account Director or SAD from a respected agency
- You will have big brand/big budget consumer PR experience, at least some of which will be in the food and drink sector
- You will have a genuine passion or interest in the food, drink and restaurant scene
- You will be creative and strategic in equal parts, used to working on integrated campaigns across all communications channels
- You will be a great leader and team player with superb people skills
My client is owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity, excitement and independence of a fast-growing agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR. This is an amazing opportunity to join a super agency and work on some great global brands.
First interviews will be via Zoom. You will begin working from home, moving into the office when it is safe to do so.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com