People and Purpose - Internal Comms - up to £50k
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly moving environment, and excited about the employee experience agenda, and how this applies to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have internal communications/employee engagement experience, gained in an agency and/or in-house environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work quickly to tight deadlines are a must.
You will have experience in developing strategic and creative employee-centered solutions that deliver outstanding results and which offer an engaging, thoughtful, relevant experience for employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Develop best practice relating to client employee engagement work
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, add value to client relationships
- Help clients to achieve their business objectives through a focus on employee communications which inspires, challenges, and supports internal audiences
- Work with agency partners to develop innovative and integrated communication plans that serve employees as a key audience
- Support roll-out of innovative tools and services in the digital workplace space
- Help identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion
- Oversee and support the growth and development of junior team members
- Responsible for budget monitoring
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org