This is a great opportunity to join our small team at a senior level with input to the running and growth of the business.
You will be responsible for a range of key clients and management of a team of creative PRs, reporting to the Director.
Many of the clients are international B2B tech and you will be allocated a number of specific accounts. You will play a lead role in driving projects forward and will take responsibility for organising the team and being the strategic lead.
You will work closely with the team to generate creative and robust ideas for the client.
A key part of the role is the management and mentoring of the team along with supporting new business pitches and the growth of the business.
- Client Management
- Media Relations
- Content Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Team Development
- Senior contact for client accounts
- Pitching for tier 1 opportunities
- Managing client service and agency performance
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
- Presenting findings to the SLT, clients and key stakeholders
- Delegating to and managing a PR team
- Nurturing talent
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts
- Contributing to the overall business
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 5 years B2B PR agency experience and you will already be at account manager/senior account manager level with relevant sector experience
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press
- Proven track record of achieving tier 1 outcomes and successfully implementing PR campaigns for a range of clients
- Polished presenter and adept at explaining PR terms and outcomes to clients
- Skilful delegator with team development and management experience
- Commercial acumen and experience of developing new business
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
- Typically an undergraduate degree in a related subject such as English, Journalism or the arts.
Career Outlook & Package
This is a fabulous opportunity for a B2B Account Director looking to take a step up and who like to make a big impact. Room for growth to the next level dependent on performance.
Competitive package commensurate with skills and experience with added bonus potential.