Are you a Public Affairs specialist with knowledge of EU legislature & policy?
Our client is looking for an ambitious Account Director or Senior Account Director to join their Public Affairs team! This is an exciting role within a dynamic and collaborative agency offering an entrepreneurial environment and strong career progression opportunities.
The company places great emphasis on the wellbeing of their team, highlighted by various special benefits including flexible working, team socials, mental health awareness, and dedicated professional development budgets.
- Providing key support to Managing Director of the EU Public Affairs team
- Taking an active role in developing and winning new business; playing a key role in pitches, identifying and converting prospective new business targets and marketing activity.
- Providing senior strategic counsel to clients, taking full responsibility for managing your account handling teams and account delivery
- Developing and managing strategic and creative public affairs campaigns
- Developing junior members of staff
- Helping to develop the agency’s external presence and marketing
- Proven Public Affairs experience within an agency, European institution, trade association or equivalent organisation.
- Expert knowledge and experience of the EU legislative and policy landscape is essential
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services sector
- Commercially knowledgeable with proven new business skills
- Expert knowledge of policy and legislative issues and competent to consult on them
- Experience of developing and executing complex strategic EU public affairs campaigns
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven management and leadership skills with the desire to manage a team
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mind-set
This is an exciting role offering brilliant exposure and fantastic career progression. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com