We're seeking a Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager for one of the worlds most loved consumer brands. This is a maternity cover for 12 months.
The Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager will report into the Head of Communications and deputise for them in their absence. The role will sit within the senior leadership team and play an integral part in the creation of the corporate affairs programme and manage financial communications.
- Create and lead the corporate affairs programme covering Finance, Supply Chain functions in the UK & Ireland.
- Financial calendar
- Manage brand reputation
- Manage the external and internal comms to effectively engage all stakeholders
- Provide counsel to the Leadership Team, including C-Suite
- Play a pivotal role in the design and delivery of financial results and other major corporate announcements
- This role is responsible for an annual budget and has one direct report and the responsibility of three external agencies
- Experience within financial and corporate communications
- Excellent contacts within financial media
- Experience within Environmental, Social, and Governance
- Either in-house and or agency financial and corporate communications experience
In return, this is your chance to be part of one of the worlds most loved consumer brands, and working within a highly supportive team. Excellent package on offer.