My client has an exciting opening due to new business wins and growth for a Senior Account Executive to join their technology team. They are an award winning agency and have an impressive portfolio of tier one clients in the technology space, with some incredibly innovative organisations particularly in medical technology.
Reasons to be interested in the agency:
- They are the most rated tech agency for pitching a good story
- Their consultants are given additional time for training, creative thinking and, most importantly, a life outside of work!
- Flexible working: You can work from home once a week (post COVID!) and they also have flexible working hours
- They recently implemented a new training programme including internal coaching sessions, external training, and life coaching
- They’re an incredibly diverse team in many ways, and they have a collaborative, social team culture
- They have clear promotion plans for everyone and each consultant knows exactly what they need to do in order to get to the next level – which means it’s incredibly meritocratic
- They’re a sociable bunch – they hold regular journalist events, but also team socials once a month. Plus they have a company away day every year.
- They have amazing staff retention – 2 of their Associate Directors have been there for 11 years, and several others have been there for between 6 and 8 years.
About the Senior Account Executive Role
The Senior Account Executive will be implementing campaigns for a variety of tech-based clients, delivering PR campaigns that reach national and trade media. You'll help to oversee the work of interns and Account Executives, with the chance to contribute strategically and creatively to client plans.
They're looking for someone that has worked in technology PR at Account Executive / Senior Account Executive level (or in house equivalent), with strong writing skills, experience 'selling in' to trade and national media and a genuine interest in the tech industry.
The Senior Account Executive will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role, please get in touch with Alex Lewington (firstname.lastname@example.org)