The perfect opportunity for someone that's always dreamed of setting up their own agency, but wants security / backing to make it happen...
This US-based agency has three core areas of focus, covering finance, technology and consumer PR. The agency is headed up by a well respected and connected CEO with leadership experience at both independent and global PR agencies. Their area of expertise is integrated communications (covering paid, earned, shared, owned) for global technology, b2b, and corporate brands.
The CEO is now looking to set up in the UK, by launching a new agency to service Europe, therefore they're looking for a partner / MD to build and lead this new proposition – ideally someone that has a vision for what their own agency might look like and the genuine desire to set up a new offering, but wants moral and financial support in order to make it happen.
Key characteristics of the new MD:
- Extensive agency side PR experience, with recent experience in a senior leadership role (Director level +)
- Experience in finance / technology / fintech
- Someone comfortable with being hands on with clients and implementation
- Excellent new business credentials - someone that enjoys networking, pitching, and marketing themselves and their agency
- Someone entrepreneurial and ambitious, with the motivation, desire and vision to build and lead their own agency
In terms of investment, the CEO is there to help you get your UK operations set up and will work with you on developing a clear strategy / plan – however it’s worth noting that this is not a 'ready-made' agency that you would be walking in to lead. Whilst there may be business that can be passed over from the US initially, this role will be about working with the CEO to build the agency from the ground up.
Salary is flexible, depending on the right person and there would be equity available.
For a confidential discussion about the MD opportunity, please contact Alexandra (email@example.com)