KWT Global wants you! A gritty, creative Account Manager to work across our top corporate accounts. We are seeking a collaborative, curious thinker and expert in the B2B communications space who wants to dig in and be a part of an amazing, fast-growing team.
Our Account Managers are strategic account leaders who display the confidence and skill level to serve as day-to-day client go-to’s. They excel at implementing all aspects of PR programs, including research and analysis, idea generation, media relations, content creation, and more. They display a full understanding of the entire communications spectrum, including traditional media and social channels, and can lead integrated programs from ideation to execution. Additionally, this role is expected to help develop and close new business opportunities and to mentor junior staff.
Account Manager candidates must be able to:
Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Demonstrate the ability to lead internal planning meetings and brainstorm sessions, creating structure and actionable next steps for those meetings
- Develop annual client plans inclusive of big ideas and always-on opportunities
- Assume responsibility for spearheading new opportunities with existing and prospective clients, securing appropriate senior input
- Be the clients’ day-to-day strategic lead, anticipating client concerns/needs and providing counsel across multiple accounts
- Possess in-depth industry-sector expertise across tech and corporate accounts
- Demonstrate ability to manage delicate situations with clients and teams
- Guide the work of team members: setting priorities, managing responsibilities and maintaining deadlines
- Take responsibility for leading new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Recognise new business/organic growth opportunities with existing accounts
- Develop new business proposals and programs, scopes of work, etc.
- Ensure client scopes of work are adhered to (e.g., billing schedule, etc.)
- Support accountability for the financial aspects of accounts, including profitability and potential for bad debt
- Be aware of actual team hours/assigned and able to make program adjustments to maintain profitable operation of accounts
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in public relations, communications, or related field
- 4+ years agency-based PR experience; must be socially and digitally savvy
- Strong writing, presentation and analytical abilities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strongly motivated and proactive in nature
- Excellent team player with a positive, can-do attitude
No recruitment agencies, please.
KWT Global is a global brand strategy and public relations agency that employs a purpose-driven, design-thinking approach to marketing and communications. In June of 2020, KWT Global merged with HL Group, combining the agencies’ award-winning talent and capabilities and expanding our collective footprint to include New York, Los Angeles, Toronto and London. Additionally, as an MDC Partners agency (since 2010), we have access to a wide network of more than 50 affiliates and partner agencies around the world. As a multi-specialist agency, we serve clients across dozens of industries and sectors, and combine the most impactful elements of media relations, influencer engagement, digital and social media, and content marketing to help our clients articulate and demonstrate their best ‘selves.
KWT Global is passionate about being a purpose-driven organisation: a values-based agency that is committed to work/life balance for its employees and to pledging profit and time to various charitable organisations. Our agency’s mission “to help our clients articulate and demonstrate their best ’selves,’” and this connects directly to our culture. Our workforce brings together a rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability and background, and we are proud to have built an inclusive company which gives ample opportunities and support to all our staff so that they can grow and become their best selves as well.