Associate Director – Property PR
Are you a savvy property PR Associate Director with an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, read on.
Regularly featured across major broadcasters and top-tier national news discussing real estate projects, tech, retail and more, my client has become a market leading, independent property communications firm in central London.
They offer bespoke support ranging from board level business advisory and market analysis, through to financial and property PR, campaigning, content marketing and media training. They've generated coverage through property PR campaigns, run front-page lobbying campaigns, brought in investment and helped their property clients grow.
With 30% year on year growth since launching over 8 years ago, the agency are on the hunt for a senior property PR specialist to take on a leadership role and be an integral part of growing the business to the next level.
The ideal candidate should have....
- An integrated approach across corporate relations & crisis management with exposure to public affairs and financial PR
- A commercial real estate background with a broad general knowledge of the built environment
- Experience being at the heart of key strategic discussions with top-tier commercial real estate developers and investment firms
- A proven background leading organic development of retained accounts as well as new business proposals
- Retaining and growing a talented team of commercially aware property PR professionals
- A sense of humour and a positive outlook on life!
If you or anyone you know is suitable for this role, please contact me immediately.