£20-£25k + Bonus + Pension + 30 days holiday + Christmas closed + Birthday off + one day extra each year worked + International travel (once back to normal) + Tailored training + Excellent career progression to account manager + Creative and supportive team.
We have partnered with an award-winning Public Relations agency who's niche is with progressive and exciting company startups in Europe, USA and UK. They now seek a Junior Account Executive to join their creative, friendly and dynamic team.
- Ideally some experience either PR agency or in-house side
- Interest in business media and or technical/b2b comms
- Must have a keen interest in the interlinked nature of the news cycle, tech, social media, and global business trends
- Understanding of the media landscape
- The ability to run business and or corporate media campaigns
- The ability to think on your feet and respond to breaking news stories on behalf of clients in a fast and creative manner
- Must have a degree ideally in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism
They can offer you the chance to really excel in your career with lots of opportunities to advance to senior management. The projects will be varied and offer you fresh new and exciting challenges. The team is supportive, friendly and creative, provides tailored training, and can provide the chance for international travel to Europe and the USA all expenses paid. They have regular team socials and are always on hand during remote working for support. Once back to the office, you will have 2-3 days working from home each week, plus a very generous holiday allowance, 25+ bank holidays and they close over Christmas around the 20th until the New Year. On top of that, you gain an extra day's holiday for each year of service up to a maximum of 28 days. They are invested in providing a healthy work-life balance and are known for their fun and friendly culture.
Please apply on line or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.