Expleo ’s mission is to help businesses harness technological change to successfully deliver innovation. We help our clients gain a competitive advantage and improve the lives of people around the globe.
Our group offers access to end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We have sector-specific expertise and best practice across consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality. We have 15 000 employees operating in over 30 countries.
This role requires an experienced communicator to support and drive strategic internal and external communications projects for the group.
The role touches all external audiences including customers, media, stakeholders and partners as well as all internal audiences.
Your Mission Is To
- Support the company’s business goals by raising brand awareness externally while protecting the company reputation
- Keep people engage internally so they become our best ambassadors
- Help the company’s leaders becoming thought leaders who inspire trust, differentiate and lead in their fields of expertise
- Communications Strategy implementation : Build/support the roll-out and the execution communications strategies that will drive significant awareness for Expleo across our different markets.
- Executive and Expert Communications: Build and support executive and expert communications programs building profiles across the industry through bold and authentic narratives that drive tier 1 media, speaking opportunities and thought leadership engagement.
- Internal communications: Build and support internal communications/campaigns/events at group and local level when required.
- Operations: Support the management of communications processes around budgeting, reporting, listing and other global alignment programs.
- Media relations : Stay closely connected to the media and to the news agenda to ensure Expleo has a relevant voice in the current news cycle and establishes a thought leadership position in the market.
- BA / BS in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Exposure to managing key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritising projects and communicating priority updates to business partners
- Positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humour are second nature
- 5+ years’ experience in-house and/or agency public relations
- Native English speaker (French is a plus)
- Experience in establishing direct relationships across business, technology and specialised media
- Project management
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Blend of agency and corporate in-house mix preferred
- Previous management of agencies (PR, Design, events)
- At ease with Office 365 and digital tools generally
- Applicants ideally need to speak conversational French
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo