Are you an ambitious junior candidate with a passion for current affairs? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join the Corporate team of a full-service communications and market research agency, with international based offices. This award-winning agency works across political, brand, and regulatory campaigns and are best known for their Public Affairs and Financial Services background. The team deliver important PR programmes and help to provide clients with effective advice and guidance.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an motivated junior candidate to really kick-start their career!
The company places great emphasis on the wellbeing of their team, highlighted by various special benefits including flexible working, team socials, mental health awareness, and dedicated professional development budgets.
- Assisting with client accounts, including contributing to the development and delivery of strategic PR programmes, in line with clients’ business commercial goals
- Drafting a range of engaging content such as press releases, reports, social media posts, and blogs
- Media relations, including starting to build strong relationships with key journalists, analysts and social media influencers
- Observing clients’ presence across different media channels, especially online
- Research for new business, market trends, and competitor analysis
- Media monitoring
- Some PR experience, either agency or in-house, ideally within the Corporate or Financial Service sectors
- A passion for current affairs
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude and a keenness to learn
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-calibre, and friendly team! To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to email@example.com