Exciting opportunity for a B2B / corporate PR to gain experience in CSR / sustainability comms.
This awarding winning, purpose-led agency works with a variety of organisations on comms strategy and creative ideas, all focused around positive social and environmental change.
Caring about people and the planet is at the forefront of everything they do – they’ve been involved in a number of climate change initiative and recently won a ‘Sustainability Consultancy of the Year’ award.
Due to new business wins and client growth, the team is now looking for freelance support, with the potential for long-term employment for the right candidate.
About the Senior Account Executive
The freelance Senior Account Executive will be working across a diverse portfolio of business and charity clients, supporting the team with media outreach, digital monitoring and analysis, new business research, project administration and more.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have circa 18 months - 3 years’ B2B or corporate PR experience
- Has the ability to write compelling content
- Is passionate about social change, sustainability and purpose-led communications
- Is a motivated self starter, with the ability to work comfortably from home
- Is available immediately for a full time, rolling freelance contract
If you’re interested to learn more about sustainability, CSR and purpose-led communications and would like to work for a leading company in this area, please get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.