Account Director – Internal Comms - Top Global Agency – London (WFH for now) – Contract/Freelance - to £60,000 Pro rata, depending on experience – start ASAP
My Client was awarded gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work. A true Global agency they specialise in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy and have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and their outstanding work has been rewarded with 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
They have also initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which they work and live; being the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
My Client is now seeking an Account Director, with experience in internal comms either on a FTC, freelance or temp to perm basis. *You will be working from home to begin with, only returning to the office when it is safe to do so.*
The corporate team are a diverse bunch of collaborative individuals. As creative as they are strategic, with a broad spectrum of talents, experiences and expertise which all come together to tackle complex issues and deliver outstanding results for their clients.
Within the corporate team sits a specialist team dedicated to developing internal communications and engagement programs that shape the perceptions, beliefs and, most importantly, behaviours of employees in ways that drive long-term success for organisations across a variety of sectors.
As an Account Director specialising in internal comms, you will lead a range of clients on everything from transformation and change communications to employer branding, internal campaigns to support roll-out of business strategy and culture programs, executive leadership communications, major internal employee events and other strategic internal communications and engagement projects.
Your role will support the senior team in driving forward key accounts including responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing teams to ensure delivery of activity to a consistently high standard.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of client accounts. This will involve managing delivery, contributing to strategy and utilizing senior counsel.
- Ensuring a high standard of work and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth.
- Be a trusted advisor, offering smart strategic thinking to help deliver meaningful impact internally.
- Create messaging grounded in audience insight, developing communications programs and plans, offering forward-thinking expertise around channel and content strategies, ensuring the successful delivery of tactics and smart measurement to demonstrate success
- Helping to shape the team’s offer in an enabling environment, where your ideas will really count. Developing integrated campaigns across the business while leading on activations.
- Contributing to the London office, global and regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Inspiring, mentoring and motivating junior team members to build a highly engaged, inclusive and productive team.
- Previous internal communications experience from a recognised agency or respected in-house team.
- Be creative and strategic in equal measure.
- Be a great team player, leader and mentor.
My Client offers a most competitive salary and benefits package which you would associate with one of the most respected global agencies around. In addition, they are committed to your personal development and ensuring you achieve all your career ambitions. The role would suit someone looking for a longer term contract or indeed someone considering temp to perm. A pro-rata salary between £50,000 and £60,000 is on offer for the right candidate, depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org