Senior Consultant (AD/SAD) – Health/pharma comms, EU and global – Most Prestigious Agency – London – to £65,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, fantastic benefits and clear career progression
My client is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in London, Washington DC, Singapore, Brussels, Berlin, Paris and Doha. They are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns, helping clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms. They have an unrivalled strategic and advisory council; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media.
My Client is now looking for a Senior Consultant (AD/SAD level) to join the health team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious agencies around and would suit someone looking to take on senior level responsibility and the rewards of rapid career progression.
- Relevant experience from a recognised agency or in house team.
- Your experience should lean more towards global communications, with expertise in media relations, advocacy building, and creative campaigning.
- You will also have strong experience across the pharmaceutical and health sector and can speak eloquently to pharma brand communications and the drug life cycle. This should include experience of supporting teams who are drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, and managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas.
- You will have strong experience of leading teams to deliver complex multi-market comms campaigns for pharma companies or other healthcare organisations.
- You will have a solid understanding of drug approval and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) processes. An understanding of local European country approval processes and HTA equivalent is a bonus.
- Have strong commercial acumen - utilised with bottom line figures in mind as well as continued high standard service offering to clients;
- Be able to anticipate clients’ challenges and develop strategies to solve them;
- Be a credible and confident adviser on media and reputation;
- Be media smart with good contacts in national and international print and broadcast;
- Be able to sensitively navigate stakeholder engagement, with particular experience in working with patient groups/NGOs/non-profits and the challenges that can bring;
- Be able to lead accounts and manage clients – a track record of agency experience handling is not essential but would be beneficial.
- Providing leadership and strategic counsel on major complex client accounts;
- Leading new business effort – conceive, lead and project manage new business proposals and pitches;
- Directing major accounts/projects;
- Leading marketing drive - setting up events and promoting products;
- Leading integrated comms/ PR offers;
- Line managing team members (Consultants, Executives, and Researchers) and overseeing their career development.
- Develop strategies that address client objectives; develop tactics that further those strategies; and develop action-oriented planning and working documents and other communications that express those strategic and tactical ideas clearly and convincingly.
- Write and produce client-facing proposals, presentations, strategic plans, and other materials.
My Client offers a most competitive salary up to £65,000 depending on experience, plus their industry leading profit share/bonus scheme. The remuneration package is everything you would associate with a prestigious global agency and includes a wide range of employee benefits such as pension, healthcare, life assurance, gym membership, company parties and much, much more!
They are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture. They have a structured approach to individual career development where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business and they regularly reward and promote success within the company.
My Client takes a flexible approach to work and encourage their colleagues to do the same. All their roles are open to flexible working requests and they will consider all options during the recruitment process. This includes but is not limited to flexible hours, home working, compressed hours and job sharing.
Please forward you CV without delay and in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org