Freelance Senior Consultant - AD to ASD level considered - B2B - Global/multi-market – World’s Most Prestigious PR Agency – Work From home – £250 to £300 day rate – initial 3 month contract – start ASAP
My client is probably the most recognisable global PR & Communications agency, with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands. Renowned for their ground-breaking global campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
They are now seeking an experienced Freelance Senior Consultant and will consider candidates from Account Director to Associate Director level (no higher) to work across one of the world’s most recognised brands, delivering ambitious, creative B2B campaigns, which drive awareness and demand.
Starting asap, this will be an initial 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend, working from home, with a day rate between £250 and £300 depending on experience.
With big budgets, genuinely multidisciplinary activity, and an incredibly talented, high performing team, this is an opportunity to produce the best work of your career. The brand serves over 1 million customers across multiple industries, from renewables through to construction, logistics, manufacturing, and aviation. It is at the forefront of shaping smarter, more sustainable energy, industry, and transport systems around the world.
Most of the work is international and you will regularly work with teams around the globe. You will need to utilise all your skills across audience and market research, strategic planning, creative, web and search, digital and social content, marketing tech, earned media and influencer relations, employee and partner marketing, social purpose and events.
A highly experienced, confident client handler, the successful candidate will be leading complex, multi-market B2B programmes, which drive awareness and demand in an integrated way across marketing and communications channels. The individual will be part of a sophisticated, multi-disciplinary team which includes research and intelligence, planning, creative, social and digital.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have big agency, big budget multi market B2B experience
- Have worked on international programmes and developed campaigns which can work across many different countries.
- Have strong judgement and the ability to advise senior clients in a complex organisation.
- Have a genuine passion and interest working with business brands to turn complex topics into fresh, engaging, creative storylines and content.
- Have experience planning and running B2B marketing campaigns, including working with clients to define audiences and briefs, an understanding of different marketing and communications tactics can nurture customers through a sales funnel.
- Have a broad understanding of marketing and communications, ranging from PR and earned social, through to web and digital, content marketing and demand generation.
- Be confident working in matrixed teams, coordinating and directing the work of digital, social, editorial and designers to create compelling content for ‘always-on’ programmes.
- Have worked as part of an inter-agency team – able to hold their own in strategic discussions with advertising, creative, digital and media buying agencies.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org