Senior Account Executive – Social Media & Digital Design
Award Winning Financial PR Firm – London
Are you an experienced Social Account Executive looking to step up to SAE at a specialist Financial PR agency? If so, read on….
Based in the heart of central London, this agency has become one of London's leading communications agencies and consistently ranked as a top ten financial PR advisor to growth companies.
You’ll be working across a mix of top-tier industrial, natural resource, energy and financial services companies.
As everyone know, the world is moving towards a sustainable, low carbon economy so you'll be at the heart of making all that happen. To ensure companies are making a positive difference to the world, this agency is highly focussed on ESG (environmental, social & corporate governance).
Working closely with the Director, the candidate will provide support across a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Planning and implementing social content calendars across key client social media platforms
- Planning and executing social media creative campaigns
- Driving brand growth and customer acquisition
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on social activity and engagement
- Supporting with community management across all social platforms
- Delivering creative compelling content for clients across all social media platforms
- Staying on top of industry trends, new social innovations and competitor analysis to inform the wider team and company
- Influencer sourcing and management
- Paid advertising (although experience not essential in this area)
- Assisting in research and strategy for new business activities
- Day to day admin tasks
- A passion and strong interest in social media - must be an active user
- Experience in community management/managing social media channels, including scheduling and reporting
- Highly creative and strong skills in content creation, storytelling and excellent copywriting
- Knowledge of social media best practices and trends
- Ability to adapt writing styles and tones to suit varying brands
- A passion for a sustainable, low carbon economy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask like a pro
- 25 days holiday (plus festive period off)
- Birthday off
- Phone bill expensed
- Company bonus
- New business bonus
- Complimentary Friday ZOOM lunch
- Christmas activity & lunch
- Complimentary Christmas case of CHAMPAGNE!
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.