This global network agency, with one of the world’s most renowned healthcare communications offerings, is seeking a PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join one of its main European offices. Based in Germany, this particular firm has an impressive national reach operating from offices in Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin and Holzkirchen. The healthcare offering includes Ethical Healthcare (Pharma Comms), Patient Advocacy, Corporate Communications, Medical Education (& Medical Writing), Consumer Health (OTC Consultation) Global Public Health / Social Impact and Internal Communications.
This particular role can be based in either Cologne or Frankfurt – the division, essentially operates as an independently-run health communications agency and has the freedom and advantages of being fully in charge of its own story, yet has the full backing of one of the most recognisable names in global communications.
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager will be someone who is passionate about healthcare and has experience working in the German market (Fluent German at native level is essential) and understands how to push time-critical projects with different stakeholders at the same time, whilst always keeping an eye on the goal? The successful hire will be a communicative and relaxed person who likes to work with different colleagues, customers and service providers, but always keeping a cool head.
- Responsible for the account management of multi-tiered projects for a well-known pharmaceutical client based in either the or Cologne or Frankfurt offices
- Fully responsible for account management and line managing junior members of staff
- Responsible for integrated project management across multiple business units for client-side and of our agency network
- At least 3 years of experience in healthcare communications, particularly RX, and understand the complexities of big pharma.
- Experience working within an agency/consultancy environment
- A track record working for public relations and communication campaigns and a great deal of experience in client contact
- Speak and write fluent German.
You will have the opportunity to work in an environment that has modern/flexible working hours and work in either or both of two major cities in Germany. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and an attractive and transparent career trajectory plan.