An award-winning agency specialising in purpose-led initiatives is on the hunt for a passionate Account Executive to join its growing team.
Delivering thoughtfully executed creative campaigns that have seen them win multiple ‘Sustainability Consultancy of the Year’, this company is proud to work across a varied range of clients, which put sustainability, the environment, and social change at the very heart of what they do.
About the Account Executive role
The Account Executive in this role will help to deliver sustainability communications working across a wide range of clients in industries from businesses to charities. You’ll become an integral part of the team owning media relations and press office, as well as supporting new business research and assisting on project administration where needed.
As an Account Executive in this role you’ll be someone who:
- Cares about the world, wants to make a change and is ambitious and curious about doing so
- Understands the power PR can have and will have had experience honing your skills in a previous role
- Has circa 1-2 years PR experience
- Is a media hound that keeps on top of who’s writing about what
- Is able to write compelling pitches and press releases
- Has a good understanding of the press office function and the important role it plays in an account
What the Account Executive get in return:
- Starting salary of between £24,000-£28,000 depending on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours, 25 days annual holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- An extra YOU day on top of annual leave
- Wellbeing benefits
If you’re interested in learning more about the Account Executive role, please contact Ijeoma Erengwa on Ijeomae@reuben-sinclair.com