We're seeking a Senior Corporate & Finance Communications Manager for one of the worlds most loved consumer brands. This is a maternity cover for 12 months. A superb base salary, with bonus, health cover and excellent benefits on offer. You will be at associate director level or above in either agency or in-house role.
The Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager will report to the Head of Communications and deputise for them in their absence. The role will sit within the senior leadership team and play an integral part in the creation of the corporate communications and corporate affairs programme and manage financial communications, such as the financial calendar.
- Create and lead the corporate affairs programme
- Financial calendar and advisory to C-Suite
- Manage brand reputation
- Manage the external and internal comms to effectively engage all stakeholders
- Provide counsel to the Leadership Team, including C-Suite
- Play a pivotal role in the design and delivery of financial results and other major corporate announcements
- This role is responsible for an annual budget and has one direct report and the responsibility of three external agencies
- Significant experience in corporate communications in-house and/or agency
- Understanding of financial communications - reporting, annual results etc
- Strong political and business acumen, as well as financial knowledge/skills, including financial calendar
- Good understanding of the consumer, social, political and economic environment in the UK and ROI
- Strong track record across all communications disciplines,
- Experience consulting C-Suite
- Strong media relations with a network within national media
In return, this is your chance to be part of one of the worlds most loved consumer brands, and working within a highly supportive team. This is a varied role that will see you working across the 360 communications life cycle, including ESG and CSR campaigns. They offer an excellent base salary, along with bonus, healthcare and great benefits. They have a collaborative team, and this is a varied role that will see you working across the entire communications function. Lots of support and your chance to be part of the senior management team.
Please apply on line this role closes shortly. OR e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206