About the company
A leading strategic communications consultancy is searching for an exceptional Senior Consultant to join its rapidly expanding team. The agency’s growing portfolio of global clients based in tech, financial services and FMCG has seen it double its employees from 20 – 40 in just under the two years. If you’re a PR generalist with demonstrative and extensive experience in corporate communications, public affairs and media, read on!
About the Account Director role
Supporting Associate Directors, the Account Director will deliver strategic, impactful communications campaigns and be integral in ensuring the smooth running of accounts. The Account Director will be expected to build and develop strong relationships with clients, serving as a trusted advisor who has a strong understanding of objectives, needs and challenges. As an Account Director, you will manage junior members of the team to ensure that output stays on schedule and is consistently delivered to a high standard.
Who you will be:
- A data-driven strategic thinker who understands the digital landscape (think social, content marketing, website marketing etc.)
- A comms professional with extensive experience working at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level in a corporate communications agency
- Someone who truly understand the UK media landscape and can quickly identify opportunities for clients
- An Account Director who loves growing their network and is able to confidently present in client pitches
- An excellent people manager who can get the best out of junior team members
- A strong writer and editor who can clearly articulate complex ideas and messaging into meaningful and compelling stories
What the Account Director will receive in return:
The Account Director will receive
- A salary of between circa £45,000-£55,000 dependent on experience, with an additional bonus of 15%
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
If you are interested in this Account Director role, please contact Ijeoma at email@example.com