An exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate communications Account Manager to join a purpose-led PR agency.
About the Company
This award-winning agency has been recognised for its industry-leading work in sustainability and most recently was named ‘Sustainability Consultancy of the Year’. From mental health to the climate crisis, the company works across a diverse portfolio of household name brands, delivering strategic communications to enact social and environmental change.
The Account Manager Role
This role will be focused on corporate communications, working on a range of B2B and B2C clients on sustainability initiatives. As a key member of the team, the Account Manager’s responsibilities will include project management, media relations, digital and social media management, and creative content creation.
The ideal Account Manager will be someone who:
- Is passionate about the preservation of our planet and sustainability
- Is ambitious and proactive – always using your initiative to come up with ideas
- Is a strategic thinker who can see things through the lens of the client
- Has demonstratable experience at Account Manager or PR Manager level in corporate communications
- Has exceptional project management skills and can be relied upon to get the job done to a high standard
What the Account Manager will get in return:
- A salary of up to £40,0000, dependent on skills
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays AND an extra YOU day
- The opportunity to work with big household name brands
- Lots of opportunity for growth and progression as the team is small with a flat structure
If you’re interested in sustainability, CSR, charities, social and environmental change, please get in touch with Ijeoma Erengwa email@example.com to find out more about the Account Manager role