Account Director – Big Brand Consumer Food & Drink – Superb Agency - (initially working from home) – to £50,000 depending on experience, plus superb benefits & career progression - Central London
My client is an award-winning and fast-growing consumer brand agency with headquarters in New York and a six year old central London office. Specialising in food & drink in the UK, the US/UK client roster includes many household-name global companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry’s longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the US.
They are now looking for an ambitious, creative, strategic and self-motivated Account Director to join the agency’s UK team, primarily dedicated to one of the most iconic global food brands!
The current role will be work from home until they re-enter their office space. So get ready to ZOOM!
You will be a proactive self-starter, outgoing, driven, ambitious, with excellent communication and people management skills and specifically passionate about food + drink with an interest in what drives culture. You will be an experienced Account Director or very strong SAM ready to step up, from a respected agency, with big brand/big budget consumer PR experience, at least some of which will ideally be across the food and drink sector. Your ambition and talent mean you want to take on more responsibility and seniority as quickly as possible.
- As part of the leadership team, this exciting senior role brings the opportunity to work across all communication channels; PR, influencer, social media and events in the local domestic UK market as well as globally, leading on a multitude of international projects.
- Communications is at the heart of everything my client does. Effectively communicating across all their channels is incredibly important and the applicant must be a good verbal and written communicator, a strong team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will have a good knowledge of traditional media landscape and have relationships with journalists with a thirst to build your contact list further.
- Creative and strategic in equal parts
- You will be a creative thinker who keeps on top of consumer trends and will be invited to share this thinking in brainstorms and creative workshops
- Capable of leading and motivating a team
- Strong client facing and new business skills
- An understanding of social media is important, as everything they do is tied to social media.
- Influencer engagement is integral to what they do, with your team identifying and liaising with influencers, brand fans and advocates.
The agency hosts a wealth of talent across all communication disciplines, fast moving and innovative it provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within the organisation.
- Competitive salary up to £50,000
- Superb career prospects as part of the leadership team
- Season ticket loan
- Private healthcare
- Summer Fridays
- Training stipends
- Team activities
- You will be an experienced Account Director or very strong SAM ready to step up from a respected agency
- You will have big brand/big budget integrated consumer PR experience, at least some of which will ideally be across the food and drink sector
- You will be creative and strategic in equal parts, used to working on integrated campaigns across all communications channels
- You will be a great leader and team player with superb people skills
My client is owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity, excitement and independence of a fast-growing agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR. This is an amazing opportunity to join a super agency and work on some great global brands.
First interviews will be via Zoom. You will begin working from home, moving into the office when it is safe to do so.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com