Account Manager – Property PR
Award Winning PR & Communication Firm – London
Urgently seeking an Account Manager or experienced Senior Account Executive to work at one of the UK’s most prestigious Property PR firms.
You’ll be working across a fantastic portfolio of the UK’s most respected commercial property developers and investors.
You must be an absolute MEDIA HOUND who loves talking and meeting with journalists
There's a fair amount of autonomy on a day to day basis so someone who is mature and self-motivated who doesn't need micro-managing. Everyone is a specialist in their field - so lots of learn from those around you.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Being the account manager or day-to-day lead on client activities;
- Engaging with journalists and digesting relevant media every day;
- Writing press releases, columns and articles;
- Handling clients’ social media accounts;
- Being a line manager and having responsibility for others in the team.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Two or more years working in a PR agency role;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as a meticulous eye for detail;
- The ability to work to tight media deadlines on a number of simultaneous projects;
- The ability to manage both other team members and clients, responding and delivering to their demands and pressures;
- Commitment, energy, organisation and responsibility.
- Free gym membership
- 37 days annual leave
- Drinks with journalist
- Team outings
- Performance bonus
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.