This leading mid-sized consultancy, specialising in corporate communications, is doing things differently. Their purpose is to work with businesses that are innovative, forward thinking, and future changing. This, coupled with the fact their services are all underpinned by intelligent insight and strategic creativity, results in award winning campaigns that make a difference not only to their clients, but to the world in general.
The team of 50 people take their work seriously but not themselves. They enjoy working collaboratively together as well as socialising together, and whilst there's structure, there's not the hierarchy that often comes with huge teams. The culture, support and leadership has resulted in excellent staff retention with 30% of their team having stayed with them for 5+ years.
Director - Energy PR
The agency's energy division is small, but growing quickly, and very well respected. With an expertise in clean and renewable energy, they work with clients that are committed to making a change and offer both corporate communications and public affairs expertise. The new Director will be the energy team lead - you will oversee the division, with responsibility for strategically leading several key clients, managing the team, and working closely with the wider agency leaders.
The ideal new Director will:
- Currently work at a senior level in a UK PR agency, with expertise in leading on comms for energy businesses
- Be an excellent client handler, with the ability to provide strategic counsel, and forge and maintain great relationships
- Have strong managerial skills and the ability to nurture, grow and inspire teams
- Have energy, passion and excitement for the clean and renewable energy space
The new Director will receive a basic salary of circa £100k to £120k, plus:
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical and life insurance
- Wellness benefit
- 5% contributed pension
- Paid sabbaticals
- Travel insurance
If you could be interested in the Director role, please contact Alex Lewington (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.