Internal Communications Manager
Imagine working in a team where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world's biggest brands.
Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unprecedented nine times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative. With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for talented IC practitioners to join our team.
In this hands on role you’ll be creating the deliverables that bring our programme strategies to life. This means that you’ll be crafting the materials and developing the content across a broad range of communication and engagement challenges - from culture to business direction, HR comms to wellbeing programmes, celebrations and awards to diversity and inclusion…and everything in between.
To succeed in this role you’ll already have an impressive track record of successful internal communications experience. More specifically, you’ll be used to:
- Successfully executing programmes from ideation stage through to final delivery
- Finding creative ways to bring IC and engagement programmes to life
- Creating lots of different kinds of content suitable for all employee audiences (everything from manager guides and leadership briefings to infographics and PPT decks)
- Working with the creative team to bring messages to life across all messaging mediums including video and animatio
- Presenting ideas in a way that gets people as excited about them as you are
- Finding innovative ways to measure and evaluate impact
- Managing loads of deliverables at the same time, keeping them on brief and on time
- Knowing instinctively when something is working and when it isn’t (and taking ownership to do something about it)
- Keeping up-to-date with the best practice in IC and applying it
- Working at an exceptionally fast pace (we mean proper fast!)
Phew. If you’ve made it this far then it’s looking really good. So, if the following also sounds like you, then we really need to talk:
- You’re a natural problem solver
- You can connect with others quickly and easily
- You’re naturally agile and OK with the pressures of deadlines
- You’re superbly versatile, flexing easily from project to project
- You’re highly collaborative and work fluidly with others
- You don’t sit on your laurels, you’re continually curious
- Stepping outside your comfort zone is a given
- You take responsibility for your own happiness
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above?
Come on then, get in touch. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you. This will include benefits such as private healthcare, wellbeing sessions, flexible working, contributory pension, personal development and profit share.
We’re flexible on where you’re based in the UK, however, in a post-Covid world you need to be prepared to occasionally travel to client meetings and to our magnificent offices in a grand 18th century hall in East Yorkshire for team meetings with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Jess at:
This could be the best decision you make all year!