Senior Level Client Account/Project Manager
Imagine working in a team where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is day-to-day life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world’s biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unprecedented nine times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many high-profile client wins and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented Account/Project Manager to join our team.
In this important agency role you’ll be building long-lasting relationships with our key clients, ensuring they are delighted with both the experience of working with H&H and the results achieved. You’ll be pivotal in driving new business growth across your account portfolio, generating and identifying new opportunities based on your in-depth understanding of their business, getting to grips with new briefs and playing a key role in the pitch process.
Does the following sound like you?
- I have significant experience in account management in an internal communications agency or employee engagement consultancy
- I have successfully managed high-growth global accounts with multiple clients within the same organisation
- I can demonstrate indisputably my abilities to develop brilliant client relations
- I’m a natural communicator, building rapport quickly and with all roles and levels within an organisation
- I have the tact and credibility to work effectively with senior leadership teams
- I’m financially shrewd and adept at forecasting client revenue; setting growth targets; monitoring project profitability and efficiency; and making judicious financial decisions
- I am exceptional at presenting ideas and feel superbly self-assured in delivering pitches and proposals in a compelling way
- I’m meticulously organised and I confidently plan, co-ordinate and manage many projects simultaneously, ensuring they stay on brief and are delivered against agreed timeframes
- I am collaborative and constantly aiming for the highest standards
- I can flex easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
- I’m tenacious and resourceful - no matter what is thrown my way I always find a way to make it happen
- I’m always looking for and creating opportunities to add value to both client and agency
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
- I’m naturally curious and am constantly growing and learning by trying out new things
You must have experience in a very active, fast growing agency or consultancy. Even better if this has been in internal or employee communications.
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above? Then get in touch. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you. This will include benefits such as private healthcare, wellbeing sessions, flexible working, contributory pension, personal development and profit share.
We’re totally flexible on where you’re based but if you do pine for an office environment in the post-COVID world, we’ve got a magnificent working location in the form of a grand 18th-Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Jess at
This could be the best decision you make all year!