Fast paced, major league, asset manager is looking for a highly personable Senior PR Manager to promote affiliate international brands across European and the Middle East, as well as running the UK PR programme. This role is covering for a parental leave, starting in June, for a hand-over. Reporting to the EMEA Head of Corporate Communications, you will be working closely with the friendly communications teams and/or agencies in Europe to develop and oversee strategic and tactical initiatives around press communications.
Premier global asset manager with billions under management is looking for a confident Senior PR Manager to create a co-ordinated pan-European communications strategy. With offices in numerous countries, you will work closely with county heads, PR agencies and marketing teams in Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain, to understand the needs of these markets. The comms team is friendly, close, respected and valued in the business. The role also involves supporting the European communications team on strategic initiatives around ESG, diversity & inclusion, women in investment and others.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior PR Manager role:
- Proactively seek to enhance the company’s UK brand and promote the European affiliate brands
- Work closely with internal teams and PR agencies to create and implement a co-ordinated pan-European communications strategy which is aligned with the parent company
- Work closely with local market PR agencies and country heads / marketing leads using great content to develop and execute on local PR objectives
- You will implement a comprehensive media relations programme to help the business gain media coverage in discretionary, advisory and institutional publications
- Conduct media training with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain proactive PR programmes for UK equity business
- Support and promote the increasing ESG work they are doing across Europe
Key attributes and experience for this Senior PR Manager role:
- Must be working at Associate Director in a corporate comms agency or at PR/Senior PR Manager level in-house. They may consider a highly experienced agency Senior Account Director
- Must have solid experience in strategic corporate communications and knowledge of asset management and the UK media landscape
- An understanding of the needs of the key European markets and the flexibility to juggle communication to various audiences
- Ideally some cross border/ pan European media contacts although not essential
- Highly organised, the ability to hit the ground running with a good sense of humour
- Be able to present intelligent solutions and processes for solving difficult problems.
- Be able to make decisions and manage follow-through.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -