About the agency
This top 15 PR agency has a solid, growing team of around 60 talented people and an integrated network of sister agencies, giving the best of both mid-sized and large agency benefits. Covering consumer and corporate work, their enviable client list includes household name brands from travel, retail, FMCG and leisure. The clients' big budgets and the team's creative thinking means their work expands beyond pure media relations, covering digital and social media, experiential activation, influencer marketing and partnerships.
They have a very team orientated culture, with a supportive nature - they're hands on at all levels and everyone takes responsibility. There's also lots of social things going on within the agency, making it a fun, inclusive place to work and resulting in excellent employee retention rate
The Account Executive role
The Account Executive will join the Consumer PR team, working on household name clients including a huge global retailer, a well known food brand and a wellness brand. The clients are big budget, giving you the chance to work on integrated, extremely creative campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with national and lifestyle media
- Drafting creative written content for a variety of online and offline platforms
- Assisting Senior Account Executives and Account Managers with the running of client accounts
About you The new Account Executive will need to currently be a very experienced Junior Account Executive or a current Account Executive, with experience in consumer PR across a variety of sectors.
- Come from a PR / communications agency background
- Be accurate and precise, with a good eye for detail
- Have good media contacts within the national and lifestyle media
- Be digitally savvy and culturally connected.
In return... The new Account Executive will receive:
- £22k - £24.5k basic salary - depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this Account Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222