We’re Wonderland. A 5 year old communications agency where curiosity and creativity rule, people come before profit, and we live to rebel against boring.
Where tedious time sheets, dress codes and pointless admin can get in the bin.
Where we do awesome work for clients we believe in.
Our team is growing so we're looking for a couple of new consultants, at senior account exec / account manager level, to join the Wonderland gang.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ll have a couple of years’ consumer PR experience, ideally at an agency.
- Bonus points if it’s with food and drink / interiors / household name brands.
- You love getting stuck into a project, from planning to media relations.
- You’re collaborative, creative, hands-on and hungry to learn.
- We’re based at home right now, but usually we love getting together in person, so you’ll need to be up for coming to our Bristol HQ regularly when things go back to “normal”.
- You like chips and Jaffa Cakes, or at least can tolerate other people scoffing them at frankly alarming rates around you.
AT WONDERLAND, WE:
- Have a bold, brilliant, beautiful-inside-and-out team who are excellent both at their jobs AND at being wonderful, kind, funny, supportive people.
- Have a STUNNER of an office on the waterfront in central Bristol.
- Offer tailored training and development to everyone.
- Champion creativity with a special programme of training, events, inspiration and other stuff to feed our brains.
- Offer unlimited holiday and other werk perks like flexible working, awesome parties, and chips. Lots of chips.
- Have a BIG focus on promoting good mental health.
- Believe you (and everyone else) should be free to be who you want, wear what you want, and that everyone’s voice deserves to be heard.
- Try to have fun as much as we can – because if you’re not having fun, what’s the point?
Fancy it? Email us with your CV, telling us why you think you’d fit right in here, plus the following:
- Your favourite PR campaign of the last six months and why
- The bit of work or campaign you’re most proud of
- The first thing you’ll do when lockdown is lifted