A fantastic opportunity to be part of the global agenda, looking at the most fundamental issues facing business and society today and catalysing a circular economy. Our client would like to recruit a well-rounded, well connected Comms Director with experience in the energy and sustainability sectors to stimulate new growth and lead client mandates that help shape narrative that demonstrate business purpose.
This enterprising, strategic and world leading team of comms specialists is looking for an experienced senior corporate and Public Affairs individual to join the leadership team within this UK based but global agency. A passionate and driven team of individuals serve high profile clients across the traditional energy, renewable energy, power and utilities, transport and logistics sectors. They are looking for someone who understands the policy, sustainability, regulatory and public engagement context in the UK with strong consultancy skills, gained working in an agency environment.
- Lead a team of 30 specialists, working across issues rich clients.
- Provide senior client counsel and expertise that help shape commercial operations
- Provide corporate and public affairs counsel
- Offers strategic reputation and issues management advice
- Nurturing and developing a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Delivering on the deepest and broadest communications for clients that address policy making, engages business and all stakeholder audiences across multiple platforms
- Exceptional client management centred around globally recognised clients
- Contacts within the sectors (energy, transport, manufacturing, industry) and knowledge of the energy debate across the UK
- Commercial savviness and comprehensive understanding of agency finances
- Create compelling communications strategies that change behaviours, secure license to operate and shape reputation.
- Proven management experience to lead, mentor and develop team members
- A multi-tasker able to balance competing priorities
- Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
- Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
In return, you will have the scope to work as part of a global network of specialist communicators whilst benefiting from a breadth of learning opportunities across the whole business with support from a dedicated creativity, design and content publishing team.
The benefits attached to this opportunity are also exceptionally comprehensive as they are extensive and offer flexibility and inclusivity.
To see the full job description and to enquire about this position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CF0588, or call 0203 397 7543