Associate Director (B2B & Corporate)
This role will initially be based remotely and once we return back to our offices you'll be based there circa three days a week.
We’re looking for an Associate Director to join our Business & Corporate team. This is a rare opportunity to join the senior team of the largest PR agency in the South West, providing account leadership on some of our biggest clients. It’s a pivotal role within the agency and we’re looking for someone with experience, energy and personality.
You’ll be responsible for the development of our Business & Corporate client accounts and the strategic delivery of their campaigns. You’ll be getting under the skin of client businesses, building great working relationships with them. Furthermore, you’ll be providing guidance and direction to your team, supporting their growth and that of the agency.
So, if you’re a PR Associate Director with experience in the B2B and corporate sector and you’re looking for a new challenge within an ambitious and vibrant agency then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- An impressive history of successful big-brand B2B work
- Experience leading and growing client accounts
- Exceptional client services skills
- A detailed strategic understanding of brand communications strategy, delivery and measurement
- The ability to come up with big ideas and spark creative inspiration in others
- Commercial savvy, with the ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities
- A track record of leading, managing and developing teams and individuals
Headquartered in Bristol, one of the most diverse and creative cities in the country, we’re so much more than just an agency. We’re home to 50 talented people (and growing daily) who love what they do. So we do all we can to give them the rewards they deserve and create an environment that nurtures their brilliance to be the best they can be.
It’s all about the people. We know that and it shows in everything we do from the awe inspiring work we deliver to our socials, training and the environment we’ve created. We’re not an agency with people, we’re a people agency. And a great one at that.
We want to be the agency in your career at which you remember having the most fun, being the most challenged, where you learned, were inspired and in turn were inspirational. A time where you topped your creative game, got your ambitions fulfilled, were braver than you’ve ever been and happiest at work.
Speed Communications is also part of The Mission Marketing Group, host to 16 entrepreneurial, founder led Agencies with 25 offices based across 3 continents, that include integrated, multi-discipline, multi-sector Agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specialists in particular market sectors.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Medical cash plan, including contributions to dental, optical and physio plus Wellbeing Programme for all of team