£30-£38k+pension, share options, £500 towards the home office and great package. Do you have a passion for helping improve the quality of people's lives? If so our client is a biotechnology company who are pioneering mental health innovation and are making a life-changing impact for people with mental health issues. They now seek a PR Assistant to work in their growing communications team.
- Work as part of the comms team to implement PR strategies.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the media.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Organise events.
- Media relations.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the healthcare and or bio-pharma industry required
- Experience within agency and or in-house
In return: They will offer a base of £30-£38k depending on experience, plus shares, pension and great benefits. Plus the chance to work within an organisation that takes mental health seriously and makes a real impact in society. They are a growing team of circa 50 and you will be offered excellent training and career development as the PR & Comms team expand. They are a company that is committed to the welfare of their employees. This is a chance to make this role your own and work with a highly creative and supportive team. Plus lots more.